Dr. Vera Brown, D.M.D. has been treating headaches and TMJ for over 10 years. She graduated from the University of Louisville School of Dentistry in 1998 and went on to Portland, Oregon to complete a General Practice Residency at Portland’s Veteran’s Hospital.
Courses Dr. Vera Brown, D.M.D. teaches:
- Advanced Pain Therapy
- Advanced TMJ Including Migraine Issues
- Drug Addiction
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea / Sleep Medicine
- Oral Manifestations of Systemic Conditions
- Oral Pathology Review
- Review of Head & Neck Anatomy
- TMD: The Dentist and Chiropractor Working as a Team
Joanne Conaway, B.S.N., R.N. received her Bachelor of Science in Nursing in 1976. She is currently a retired Air Force Nurse with experience in Trauma Nursing, Operating Room and Critical Care as well as over 6 years of specialized Nutritional Support Nursing and Education.
Courses Joanne Conaway B.S.N., R.N. teaches:
- Cardiovascular Disease Review
- Infection Control For The Dental Office
- GERD Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease
Kenneth C. Colerick, D.D.S. received his dental degree from University of Missouri at Kansas City. After receiving his dental degree, Dr. Colerick spent over 50 years in private practice in various communities in California. During his career, Dr. Colerick placed over 20,000 units of crown and bridge, completed more than 4,000 endodontic procedures, 200,000 restorative procedures and 5,000 removable prosthetic devices. During his career, Dr. Colerick completed over 1200 hours of continuing education.
Courses Kenneth C. Colerick D.D.S. teaches:
- California Dental Practice Act
- Clenching and How it Relates to Periodontal Disease
- Dental Emergencies
- Irreversible Pulpitis and Painless Injection
- When to Use Bridges vs Implants
- Your Office and COVID-19
Mary A. Delsol, D.D.S., graduated Magna Cum Laude from UCLA in 1979 with a BA is Biology. She then received her dental degree from UCLA in 1983 and later went on to become a Diplomate of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery in 1990.
Courses Mary A. Delsol, D.D.S., teaches:
Complications in Office-Based Oral Surgery (this course is not currently available)
Paul R. Kamen, D.D.S., F.A.C.D. received his dental degree from Columbia University in 1975. After receiving his dental degree, Dr. Kamen spent a year in General Practice Residency at the Long Island Jewish-Hillside Medical Center. Next, Dr. Kamen spent three years in Post-Doctoral training in Periodontology and Oral Medicine at the Harvard University, School of Dental Medicine (1976 & 1979).
Courses Paul R. Kamen, D.D.S., F.A.C.D. teaches:
- Introduction to Oral Implants
- Perio-Systemic Connection
- Periodontal Disease In The Baby Boom Population
Dr. Virgil Karnatz D.D.S. graduated from Loma Linda University School of Dentistry in 1972 with a Doctor of Dental Surgery degree. He started a successful practice in Glendale, AZ where he practiced all phases of dentistry and worked part time for the Maricopa County Health Department providing free dental services, for children in the underserved areas. In 1976, he moved to Northern California, where he practiced until he retired in 2004.
Courses Dr. Virgil Karnatz teaches:
- Advances In Dental Technology
- Botox and Dermal Fillers in Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dental Implants Made Easy
- Dentistry and Marijuana
- Sexual Harassment in Workplace
- Simple Orthodontics For The General Dentist
Dr. Stanley Kuren attended Wilkes University from 1974 to 1976, successfully completing the Hanuman Program. He then continued his studies at the University of Pittsburgh from 1976 to 1978 where he was involved in cancer research.
Courses Dr. Stanley Kuren teaches:
- Necrotizing Periodontal Disease
- Ozone, Periostat and Peroxide Trays in Periodontal Therapy
- Surgical vs. Non-surgical Periodontal Disease Treatment
- The Use of Baking Soda and Peroxide
Dr. Bennett Jacoby, D.D.S., MS was born and raised in Southern California where he attended California State University at Northridge (C.S.U.N.) graduating in 1983 with a Bachelor’s degree in both Chemistry and Biology. He then attended the University of California at Los Angeles (U.C.L.A.) School of Dentistry and received his D.D.S. degree in 1987.
Courses Dr. Bennett Jacoby teaches: