Dr. Amy Berger is a general dentist in Southern New Jersey with over 30 years of experience. Her practice focuses on cosmetic and restorative dentistry in patients of all ages, with extensive experience treating children and patients with special needs. She is a graduate of Temple University School of Dentistry and has served as an instructor in dental hygiene and expanded function dental assisting programs in the Philadelphia area.
Courses Dr. Berger teaches:
Dr. Vera Brown, D.M.D. has been treating headaches and TMJ for over 10 years. She graduated from the University of Louisville School of Dentistry in 1998 and went on to Portland, Oregon to complete a General Practice Residency at Portland’s Veteran’s Hospital.
Courses Dr. Brown, D.M.D. teaches:
- Advanced Pain Therapy
- Advanced TMJ Including Migraine Issues
- Drug Addiction
- Introduction to Sleep Disorders
- Oral Manifestations of Systemic Conditions
- Oral Pathology & Histology Review
- Review of Head & Neck Anatomy
- TMD: The Dentist and Chiropractor Working as a Team
Dr. Joanne Conaway (ND, BSN, RN)received her Bachelor of Science in Nursing in 1976. She is currently a retired Air Force Nurse with experience in Trauma Nursing, Operating Room and Critical Care as well as over 6 years of specialized Nutritional Support Nursing and Education.
Courses Dr. Conaway (ND, BSN, RN) teaches:
- Cardiovascular Disease Review
- Eating Disorders
- GERD Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease
- Infection Control For The Dental Office
Kenneth C. Colerick, D.D.S. received his dental degree from University of Missouri at Kansas City. After receiving his dental degree, Dr. Colerick spent over 50 years in private practice in various communities in California. During his career, Dr. Colerick placed over 20,000 units of crown and bridge, completed more than 4,000 endodontic procedures, 200,000 restorative procedures and 5,000 removable prosthetic devices. During his career, Dr. Colerick completed over 1200 hours of continuing education.
Courses Dr. Colerick teaches:
- California Dental Practice Act
- Clenching and How it Relates to Periodontitis & Periimplantitis
- Dental Emergencies
- Extractions Made Easy
- Irreversible Pulpitis and Painless Injection
- Medications Used in Dentistry
- When to Use Bridges vs Implants
- Your Office and COVID-19
Dr. Bennett Jacoby, D.D.S., MS was born and raised in Southern California where he attended California State University at Northridge (C.S.U.N.) graduating in 1983 with a Bachelor’s degree in both Chemistry and Biology. He then attended the University of California at Los Angeles (U.C.L.A.) School of Dentistry and received his D.D.S. degree in 1987.
Courses Dr. Jacoby teaches:
- Peri-Implant Infection Diagnosis and Treatment
- A Plant-Based Diet and its Medical and Dental Benefits
Dr. Virgil Karnatz D.D.S. graduated from Loma Linda University School of Dentistry in 1972 with a Doctor of Dental Surgery degree. He started a successful practice in Glendale, AZ where he practiced all phases of dentistry and worked part time for the Maricopa County Health Department providing free dental services, for children in the underserved areas. In 1976, he moved to Northern California, where he practiced until he retired in 2004.
Courses Dr. Karnatz teaches:
- Advances In Dental Technology
- Botox and Dermal Fillers in Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dental Implants Made Easy
- Dentistry and Marijuana
- Digital Dentistry
- Endodontics Using Rotary Instruments: A Step-by-Step Predictable Approach
- Sexual Harassment in Workplace
- Simple Orthodontics For The General Dentist
Dr. Stanley Kuren attended Wilkes University from 1974 to 1976, successfully completing the Hanuman Program. He then continued his studies at the University of Pittsburgh from 1976 to 1978 where he was involved in cancer research.
Courses Dr. Kuren teaches:
- Necrotizing Periodontal Disease
- Ozone, Periostat and Peroxide Trays in Periodontal Therapy
- The Use of Baking Soda and Peroxide
Dr. Jeanette MacLean, DDS is a Diplomate of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry, Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry, owner of Affiliated Children’s Dental Specialists in Glendale, Arizona, and mother of two. She received her dental degree, with honors, from the University of Southern California in 2003 and completed her specialty training in pediatric dentistry in 2005 at Sunrise Children’s Hospital through the University of Nevada School of Medicine.
Courses Dr. MacLean teaches: