Time (PT): 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Time (ET): 8:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
DENTAL IMPLANTS MADE EASY
By Dr. Virgil Karnatz DDS
Live, Interactive Webcast Continuing Education Course
3 Hours Credit
Instructor: Dr. Virgil Karnatz DDS
This course is designed for the general dentist that would like to incorporate implant surgery into their practice. However, it should not take the place of a hands on course. Our objective is to motivate you to get started and to show you how straightforward implant surgery can be with the right cases.
After completing these courses, you will be able to understand:
- Understand treatment planning for the first implant
- Gather clinical data and medical history
- Determine the number of appointments needed
- Understand placement of anterior immediate implant
- Understand ways to perform atraumatic extraction of maxillary anterior tooth in preparation for immediate implant
- Understand impression techniques
- Understand step by step procedures for traditional implants
- Understand provisional restoration
- Understand the placement of the final restoration
About Live, Interactive Webcast Continuing Education Seminars:
A live, interactive webcast seminar is similar to attending a continuing education seminar in your community, except that you attend via your computer. Each course is done live in a format that allows your participation.
Anyone who has access to a computer that can play sound can participate in an ACES webcast seminar. No
special computer knowledge or equipment is required to participate in our webcast seminars.
When you enroll in any ACES webcast course, you will be sent an e-mail with complete information on how to join the online seminar and a copy of the course syllabus. At the conclusion of your live seminar, you will complete a course examination online. You will then be able to print your continuing education certificate from your computer.
Advanced Continuing Education Systems is an ADA CERP Recognized provider for dental continuing education.
Advanced Continuing Education Systems (Provider RP4393) has been approved by the Dental Board of California as a provider of dental continuing education.
To learn more about ACES and this course: call 888-844-ACES