Extractions Made Easy
Live, Interactive Webcast Continuing Education Course - 3 Hours Credit
Instructor: Dr. Kenneth Colerick, D.D.S.
In this course you will learn how to extract teeth without causing excessive damage to the surrounding tissue. This course goes through each tooth in the mouth and offers you a technique for extracting it with the least damage to the tissues. This course will also include Impacted and Supernumerary teeth.
After completing this course, the clinician will be able to:
- You will learn the procedures for extracting all the teeth in the mouth including wisdom teeth without causing the patient undo harm.
- You will learn the possible problems that come with the extractions and how to deal with them.
- You will learn how to care for the socket once the tooth is extracted.
- You will learn how to close the wound after the tooth has been extracted.
- You will learn how to extract supernumerary teeth.
- You will learn how to handle extraction emergencies.
- You will learn how to handle sinus exposures.
About Live, Interactive Webcast Continuing Education Seminars:
A live, interactive webcast seminar is similar to attending a continuing education seminar in your community, except that you attend via your computer. Each course is done live in a format that allows your participation.
Anyone who has access to a computer that can play sound can participate in an ACES webcast seminar. No special computer knowledge or equipment is required to participate in our webcast seminars.
When you enroll in any ACES webcast course, you will be sent an e-mail with complete information on how to join the online seminar and a copy of the course syllabus. At the conclusion of your live seminar, you will complete a course examination online. You will then be able to print your continuing education certificate from your computer.
Advanced Continuing Education Systems is an ADA CERP Recognized provider for dental continuing education.
Advanced Continuing Education Systems (Provider RP4393) has been approved by the Dental Board of California as a provider of dental continuing education.
To learn more about ACES and this course: call 888-844-ACES or email firstname.lastname@example.org